Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hard and steely, if you know what I mean.

So I just spent the last hour trying to think of a name for this blog.

Because I have sucked up all my brain power trying to think of something sufficiently meaningful to me, I don't have the energy to write a real post.

So I leave you with what I wrote about my husband in an old blog after I first met him.

It was OBVIOUSLY love at first sight, by the way.

I made a new little friendly. His name is Gray. He is quite entertaining to my soul, but perhaps the most awkward texter on the face of the planet. Almost anything I say is met with some bland, inappropriate response. For instance:

Me: "So today I saw the cutest little baby.. then I chopped it up with a butcher knife and cooked it in some soup. Delicious."
Gray: "Cool. What are you doing tomorrow?"

I am 90% sure he is a robot.

And THAT is what I originally thought of the man I have promised the rest of my life to. Awesome.

Also now that we are married and have had sex-relations I can confirm that he is, in fact, a robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment